The Sweetzpot Rowing App gives rowers real-time feedback on water about boat speed along with applied effort. Clear visualization of metrics in the app helps both individuals and teams maximize boat speed by continually adapting their effort aiming to reach the elusive sweetspot.
Key standard features of the app are:
- Visualize pace (based on GPS), surge/stroke rate, heart rate (based on HR monitor), distance, and time simultaneously in real-time to discover strokes best adapted to you and your team.
- Post-analyze training sessions based on clear and simple graphs.
- Freely exchange and share raw data about acceleration, location, and heart rate for further analysis.
The app is 100% free of charge with goal of reaching a maximum number of rowers world-wide and contributing to the growth of the sport. The app is suitable for all categories beginners, intermediate, and advanced rowers.
The app also connects to the Oarzpot sensor. This connection opens for these extra rowing technique features:
- Real time force curve
- Compare force curves from both of your oars using a single sculler (NEW)
- Compare force curves between rowers (NEW)
Read more about our Rowing products and how you can benefit here.